|9:00-10:00am||Private Lessons||Private Lessons||Private Lessons||Private Lessons|
|10:00-11:00||Tai Chi - All Levels||No class||Tai Chi - All Levels||No class|
|2:30-3:30pm||Private Lessons||Private Lessons||Private Lessons||Private Lessons|
|3:30-4:10||Little Dragons (ages 3-6)||Little Dragons (ages 3-6)||Little Dragons (ages 3-6)||Little Dragons (ages 3-6)|
|4:10-5:00||White to Green Black (age 7+)||White to Green Black (age 7+)||White to Green Black (age 7+)||White to Green Black (age 7+)|
|5:00-:5:55||Purple to Brown Black||Purple to Brown Black||Purple to Brown Black||Purple to Brown Black|
|6:00-7:10||All levels - 7 Years Old and Up||Orange Belt and Up||All levels - 7 Years Old and Up||Orange Belt and Up|
|7:10-8:10||Tai Chi - All Levels||All Levels (age 7+)||Tai Chi - All Levels||All Levels (age 7+)|
|8:10-9:10||Private Lessons||Private Lessons||Private Lessons||Private Lessons|
|10:00-10:55 AM||Little Dragons (ages 3-6)||No class|
|11:00-11:55 AM||All Levels (ages 7+)||No class|
|1:00-2:00||Tai Chi - All Levels||No class|
|2:00-2:55||White to Green Black||White to Green Black|
|3:00-4:00||Purple to Brown Black||Purple to Brown Black|
|4:00-5:30||Orange Belt Up||Orange Belt Up|
Schedule effective January 1, 2017
- Please help us manage our schedule by attending only those classes that match the student’s belt level and age.
- Chinese Kung Fu Development Center teaches the Chinese Arts of Kung Fu, Tai Chi and other forms.
- Private Lessons and Private Group are available on request and by appointment only. Please call or contact and of the Masters for available times and additional information.
- Adults please arrive 5 minutes before class. Instructors available for questions between classes.
- Chinese Kung Fu Development Center is closed on Mondays and all national holidays. Please refer to the schedule listed below for the full calendar of school closings. The schedule is subject to change without notice.
2017 Calendar of Holiday Closures
|Chinese New Year’s Day||Saturday, January 28th- Sunday, September 29th|
|Spring Break||Tuesday, April 18th - Friday, April 21st|
|Midyear Performance||Saturday, June 3rd|
|Independence Day and Summer Break||Tuesday, July 4th - Monday, July 10th|
|Labor Day Break||Saturday, September 2nd - Sunday, September 3rd|
|Kung Fu Tao Competition||Saturday, October 21st|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, November 23rd - Sunday, November 26th|
|Christmas / New Year|
|Friday, December 22nd -Tuesday, January 2nd|
• All holidays are taken into account when Tuition is calculated. Therefore, while there are 52 weeks in a year, only 48 weeks are taken into account when charging tuition.
• If you miss any classes during your contract time, you can make up classes by appointment before your current contract expires. However, free classes cannot be made up.
• There will be times when the studio will be closed for events. While it is not required, students are highly encouraged to participate, as participation will allow students to grow and develop their confidence.
• The events listed on this calendar may be subject to change without notice.